Don’t be fooled by the different names, ‘Paid Search’ is also popularly referred to as: search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-click (CPC). Whatever you want to call it, this is one of the most powerful and cost-effective forms of digital advertising available.
Why so wonderful?
You might ask yourself why so many people and businesses are using paid search advertising. The answer is: because of it’s many unique benefits.
- You can advertise to those who are actively looking for you, your product or service.
- The actual platforms and impressions are free; you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
- Targeting can be as general or specific as you want.
- Results and ROI are highly quantitative.
- Optimizations derived from the measureable results lead to steady campaign improvements over time.
- Being at the top of search engine results increases website traffic and brand interest in any part of the world.
For these reasons and more, paid search remains a core element of digital promotion and an integral part of any successful online advertising campaign.
How we make things simple for you
If you are not a paid search professional, trying to manage your own campaigns can waste time and money. With the extensive industry knowledge and experience of our staff , we make the process effortless and highly profitable for you.
We can handle all the elements of your paid search campaign so that it remains focused, cost-effective and organized for long-term durability. Whether you want to advertise on Google, Bing, Yahoo, social media or third party platforms, we are experts in:
- Initial research and strategy formulation
- Full account set up, including analytics
- Keyword research and list formulation
- Creation of ad content and design, in any language
- Regular housekeeping and optimization
- Innovative campaign expansion ideas and implementation
- Policy compliance and disapproved account resolution
- Strategic account reviews and reorganization
Don’t choose the auto optimizer
We consider computers useful tools to support our work, but know that auto-optimizers rarely provide the best answers. Instead, we rely on our staff’s expertise and attention to detail in setting up, monitoring and optimizing your campaign to achieve sustained, long-term performance.
Our industry connections will keep you ahead of the competition
Our close links with Google and other platforms provides us priority access to new tools and insider industry information. We always share this information, along with our insights, with our clients to keep them ahead of their competition.
Attention policy sensitive advertisers
If policy issues arise with Google or other platforms, we have the experience and industry connections to resolve them quickly. No need to wait several weeks trying to correct the problem yourself. We can have our designated platform representative quickly find out exactly where the issue lies. Once the policy issues are corrected, our team will speed up the review process to get your account reactivated as soon as possible.
Naturally, we’re Google Certified