- Who we are, what information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
Who we are
aim-internet-marketing.com is delivered by Vinoria Management We are committed to protecting the privacy of all information obtained from you during any visits to the aim-internet-marketing.com website.
Vinora Management S.A.
Capital Plaza, piso 15, Paseo Roberto Motta, Costa del Este,
República de Panamá
What information do we collect?
Information that we may automatically collect in relation to your visits to this website does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use aim-internet-marketing.com and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
- Information about your visit to this Website:
We collect data about your visit to the website. Once again this information does not identify you personally. This data includes:
- The pages you visited, when (date and time) you visited them and how long you visited them for;
- The website address from which you accessed this site;
- The website address from which you exited this site;
- Internet browser, devices used, etc;
This information is collected through cookies provided by the third party tools we might use.
- The name and email submitted using the contact form:
This is the only case when we collect personal identifiable information. When you submit the contact form, we will collect the name and the email in order to process and reply to your request
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information that we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following:
- respond to any request/feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to;
- send email alerts to you, if you request them;
- provide you with information about business support, if you want it;
- analyses, evaluate and improve this Website via data amalgamated from multiple visitors, which does not identify you personally;
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is safely stored on our servers.
Wherever we collect personable identifiable information (such as your name or email), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, to respond to your question) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Who do we share your information with?
All personable identifiable information submitted via the contact form is only accessible to us and is not shared with any third party.
Non personable identifiable information like browser information, operating system, website usage, etc may be collected by the third party tools that we use (Google Analytics) in order for us to view the usage of our website in an aggregated form. This information is only used for statistical purposes and no personal identifiable information is ever sent or disclosed to these third parties.
Third party links
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How long do we keep your information?
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. As for the aggregated non-personable identifiable information from Google Analytics, it is stored up to 26 months there.
As an individual whose data is processed by aim-internet-marketing.com, you have:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access the data we hold on you
You also have the right to ask for the personal data that we have about you to increase your awareness of and allow you to verify the lawfulness of the processing. To protect your privacy, we may ask you to verify your identity.
- The right to erasure (in limited circumstances)
In some circumstances, you can ask for your personal information to be deleted, for example:
- your personal information is no longer needed for the reason it was collected in the first place;
- you have removed your consent for us to use your information (where there is no other legal reason us to use it)
- The right to object to direct marketing
- The right to object to sending and processing of non-personable identifiable information to third parties
In case you do not want to send the non-personable identifiable information to the third party tools that we use (Google Analytics), you can decline the cookies they use to store information, in the pop up that appears on the site when you visit our website for the first time.
If you have any specific data protection queries or concerns, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com