Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and so many more.
It’s hard to keep them all straight but essential to remember how valuable each one can be to you. AIM can help you get the most from social media to increase your presence on these high traffic websites. We have been working with them for years , and know the differences between each audience and what targeting methods work best. We develop effective paid ad campaigns and manage your social media profiles for maximum impact.
Social media paid ads: proving the critics wrong
The original argument against social media advertising was that people wouldn’t click on ads while browsing through their friend photos or reading the latest updates on their home feeds. But these days, social media ads are so well woven into each platform that some people don’t even know they’re looking at an ad. Advances like Suggested Posts and Promoted Tweets solicit the right target without making them feel bombarded by advertisers. Combine that with their cost-effectiveness and precise targeting, and you get a recipe for proven ROI success.
Some of the most accurate targeting around
Most of the information that social media platforms use for ad targeting is based on what their members share in profiles. This makes targeting far more accurate and effective than other platforms that base user interests on computer-generated algorithms. You can target social media users by:
- Design or restructure your website to be both professional and functional
- Specific “likes” and profile keywords
- Plus so much more!
Effective social media profile management
Paid advertising is only half the battle when it comes to social media marketing. Maintaining your brand’s individual social media communities is equally important. Give your company profiles the attention they deserve with AIM targeted social media profile management.
- Create relevant and engaging messages to post across all social media pages/li>
- Develop polls, conversation groups and promote special offers to your online community
- Respond to customer postings on your company pages
- Keep profiles updated with new graphics, images and company information
- Participate in relevant industry discussions on all social media platforms
- Track results of postings with online media tools and analytics to optimize results
Don’t think we will post one article across all profiles and be done. We know how each platform presents different opportunities and targets a different audience for your brand. We will help develop an interactive and dynamic ‘brand conversation’ that builds long-term relationships and expands your customer base.